CUMIN OIL (BLACK SEED OIL)
Nigellia sativa is called kalonji, fennel flower, it is an annual flowering plant, it grows up to 11.8 inches, and flowers are delicate and usually pale blue and white in color. Fruit is large containing numerous seeds which are used as spice. Seeds are dark, thin and crescent shaped when whole and have a pungent bitter taste and smell.
It is obtained by cold pressing of black cumin seed.
It has a spicy and very penetrating smell, with distinctive flavour and strong warm aroma is due to its essential oil content.
Its main components are Linoleic acid, thymoquinone, nigellone and Melanthin etc.
- Many of the diseases could be treated by indigestion of Black cumin oil like cancer, Heart disease, allergies, anxiety, diabetes, headaches, migraines Etc.
- It improves hair growth and even prevents early graying.
- It even boosts production of bone marrow.
- It is useful for diarrhea and indigestion.
- It can decrease cholesterol level in blood.
- It prevents development of inflammatory processes in cardiovascular system.
- It has analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal antioxidant, antiviral Properties.
- It even increases flow of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- It increases healthy fat in body and improves body tone.
- It boosts immune system.
- It nourishes the skin and helps in regeneration of damaged cell.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS
- It should not be applied to skin without diluting because it can cause irritations to those with sensitivities.
- Not to be used while pregnancy.